From a teenager drinker's point of view

Hi, my name's Ted. Three months passed since I got in this public university in Tokyo, and I have one thing that's really getting on my nerves lately. People saying "OMG, I drank too much last night so I'm going to skip school today hahaha. Oh since you're going because you don't drink, will you take my attendance for me? haha" Yeah, very funny. I mean what is the point of bragging about how much you drank alcohol? I wonder if they have any guilty conscience that drinking is against the law? If they think they're cool because they can drink, they should really think better. I don't drink alcohol but I still get invited to drinking parties. So I think being invited to those parties doesn't really matter to whether you drink alcohol or not. When I go, I only drink soft drinks like Coke or orange juice. Why? Because its simply against the law. I can wait another year until I'm legally able to drink.

Leave a Reply

About Us

My photo
Hello! & Welcome to our blog. We are three students (Lika, Daichi, Maya) who attend a private university in Japan. We are doing a project for English class on whether alcohol is necessary for teenagers or not. We hope people will find this blog some of a use!

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.