From a teenager drinker's point of view

This April, I got into the university that I wanted. Now, I have drinking parties like almost everyday. And I love to go to night clubs. YESSS. Drinking is so fun, you can be the real you! I can't remember how many times I've drank too much and skipped school because I had a really bad hangover the next day lol. People say its bad for the health, but I can't see anything bad with my body so far. I don't know but maybe it's just a superstition. I don't really care because it's fun! So what if I'm underaged? I mean, everybody drinks, and it wouldn't be cool if you didn't.

Leave a Reply

About Us

My photo
Hello! & Welcome to our blog. We are three students (Lika, Daichi, Maya) who attend a private university in Japan. We are doing a project for English class on whether alcohol is necessary for teenagers or not. We hope people will find this blog some of a use!

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.